Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are the a Pair

Are the a Pair 6 months 6 days ago #70479

• beretta96
  • Aequidens rivulatus
  • Thank you received: 114
mr limpet wrote:
...After thinking about it I think I will just leave these 2 by themselves. They get along so well. As they say I don't want to upset the apple cart.

:thumbs:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are the a Pair 5 months 5 days ago #70596

• Ben010
  • Poecilia reticulata
I have a group here of 4 (had 5 of them but 1 is dead because he bumped his eye on a peace of wood and lost it) have them about 9 months now and yesterday they layed eggs! about 1000 of them :) they are 25cm (10inch).. the 2 wild caught oscars i had didnt work unfortunately...
They never lip locked here or make holes in the substrate, they did swim together sinds they where litle and we always thought they where or will become a pair and now they did! a month ago i buyed a flat rock for them in the hope they would lay eggs!
those 2 dominated the tank and the rest would avoid them, and they grow the fastest.
We also noticed the tiger is more aggressive then the albino and the albino is the female of the 2, thats why we thought from the beginning the albino is the female..now we know for sure!
Now i can make plans to get the other 2 out of the tank so the pair have it all to them selfs (with some plecos)

good luck with yours! hope it will work between them as well :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: sprout, ~rush~, screwsloose
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds