Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amphilophus trimaculatus Take 2

Amphilophus trimaculatus Take 2 1 week 1 day ago #72319

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 444
Some times time don't work for you. Last december i got a good batch of trimaculatus fry. Growed them out for months till the biggest reached male convict size and than it happened.
My beloved Trimaculatus that I raised from 2 days free swimmers to like 13 cm in size turned out to be some dull looking hybrids.
Shape was trimac but pattern and spotting more like Mayaheros.
Well this was not that i wanted. So it tooked me again more than a half year to get a pure strain of Trimaculatus.
An very well known men in the Hobbys here in Germany got an F1 pair of another good known Fish keeper. He got them to spawn quickly. The pair broked up and started to rampage but he could safe a good batch of fry and raised them to about 2 to 2.5".
He knowed that i was looking for them for like 2 years in this kind of quality and asked me if I want to get down the half country and hand pick some out of his 20 ones left.
So I made a 600 km road trip to get some new Baby trimaculatus and all are more or less the quality of this little guy what is the dominant out of the group of 5.

Now it's not starting from point blank but kind of a restart but this will be a propper Trimaculatus. No dull hybrid but also no fancy Flowerhorn just a pure nasty T mac

We need to stop talking about the people as if they were the crown of creation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ernie14

Amphilophus trimaculatus Take 2 1 week 1 day ago #72320

• toom
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 444

Here the ones i growed out from 2 day old free swimmers. I saw the Patents itself and and i can't explain this myself why the fry looks like this and the Patents like that.

We need to stop talking about the people as if they were the crown of creation.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beretta96
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds